- [S112] Indiana, Clay County, Lewis Twp, 1860 Census entry for Nathan Stout household, Aug, 1860 Microfilms of original, unknown repository address.
- [S98] Indiana, Clay County, Lewis Township, 1870 Census, household of Nathan Stout, household 170, dwelling 168, lines 34-39. Near David Stout., Aug, 1870 Microfilms of original, unknown repository address, Indiana, Clay County, Lewis Township, 1870 Census, household of Nathan Stout, household 170, dwelling 168, lines 34-39. Near David Stout..
- [S103] IN Marriages 1845-1920, online http://www.ancestry.com, George W. Stout
Spouse 2: Amanda A. Berlien
Marriage Date: 14 Sep 1878
Name: Absolom Briley
- [S104] Aug, 1880 Microfilms of original, unknown repository address, Name: George W. STAUT
Estimated birth year: <1855>
Home in 1880: Caneyville, Chautauqua, Kansas
Marital status: Married
Head of household: George W. STAUT
Father's birthplace: KY
Mother's birthplace: IN
Image Source: Year: 1880; Census Place: Caneyville, Chautauqua, Kansas; Roll: T9_375; Family History Film: 1254375; Page: 308C; Enumeration District: 67; Image: 0499
- [S107] Nathan Stout Probate unknown file number, Affidavit of Death signed by G. W. Stout on 29 April 1891.
- [S97] June, 1900 Microfilms of original, unknown repository address, Kansas, Chautauqua County, Caneyville Township, household of George W. Stout. Supervisors district 3, Enumeration District 2, Sheet 9A, enumerated on 25 June 1900..
- [S96] Microfilm of originals, http://www.genealogy.com, 1910 Federal Census, Population Schedule, Kansas, Crawford County, 1910 Census. Household of George W. Staut, Superviser District 3, Enumeration District 79, Sheet 4, Crawford Township (part of), taken on 26 April 1910..
- [S106] January, 1920 Images of microfilmed records, found at http://www.ancestry.com, Oklahoma, Tulsa County, Sand Springs, 1920 Census. Household of George W Stout.
Estimated birth year: 1854
Home in 1920: Sand Springs, Tulsa, Oklahoma
- [S105] OKlahoma Births and Deaths, Death Certificate for George Washington Stout, filed 26 May 1926. Informant: Nat. D. White. (also listed as undertaker).